Monday, June 5, 2017

Task of the month n°20

Hey honey!

Ready for your new task?

For this month you're going to say few statements in conversations. They will be said in another context so it doesn't sound too suspicious But the meaning will be the same for you.

I can be so dumb sometimes.
You are so much better at this than me.
Tell me how I can please you?
Just tell me what to do.
I'm not strong enough to do this.
You decide for me.
I'm not this kind of guy.

Be creative and find opportunities to say this as much as possible.

Love you girls.

 

P.S) New post coming soon darling!

17 comments :

  1. Finally new post coming soon omgomg So excited !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gosh i do use those statements already but excited about new post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. More behavior modification please like OMG <3 Cant wait to indulge in femininity !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm expecting more Posts from you I check your blogspot everyday.. Even I could help you creating contents.. Reply and lets contact

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peace of cake, I already behave and say that

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post really made me hard. Who are you Lilith? you must be a goddess

    ReplyDelete
  7. This site is geeting very borrowing

    ReplyDelete
  8. We wait more than a month for a new post. The administrador is getting laisy

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Jessica Garden Just be glad that someone is making great sissy content and carrying the torch that sissifyourself started. This is the best sissy blog right now. Just be glad it exists. If you don't like it, make one yourself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why don't we have a page for suggestions etc

      Delete
    2. If you do not like it, make your own page. Why would you expect someone who gives you free content to make a suggestion page?

      Delete
    3. It was just a suggestion...lol

      Delete
  10. I wasn't trying to be a bitch lol. I just see this all the time on content producers pages, and it's always like a beggers cant be choosers thing to me. And i really don't want to run lillth off. i'm so appreciative of this content.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok let's wait patiently for the new content

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you, training accomplished!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm Janine Spades and i have completed the training

    ReplyDelete