Friday, October 6, 2017

Task of the month n°23

Task of the month n°23 

Hello girls!

I bet you missed your task didn't you? 
 It's because deep down, your a dirty slut in need of training.
You know it's right.

 

For this month you're going to do some anal play.
It's time for you to train your body to a new kind of pleasure.




You will need a lots of lube to start gently.
It takes times to explore your body
Just play with the rim at first.


Then you can go a bit further.

 

Just play with one finger.

Do this at least one time a week.

Be a good anal slut!

See you soon 

 

p.s) When you get used to it. Imagine what a real man could do to you...

14 comments :

  1. Dearest lilith,
    I am so glad you're back.
    xoxoxoxo,
    Ann Nymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this.very impressed

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are already doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my dear,
    I really missed you. I’ll be a good girl and do the task obediently. Couldn’t even imagine what if I become addicted to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One finger its not enought for a bitch like me. Two fingers to the begginning and then...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg!!! I did this the other day and my pussy was begging for something bigger!
    Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh being already wet and oiled and open more pleasure than a task thank uuuu

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're back! ive missed these so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are not sissy factory. You can be "sissy workshop" maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i have never touched myself any other way ever since anal. my boipussy is always twitching for more.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you, training accomplished!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm Janine Spades and i have completed the training

    ReplyDelete