Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Task of the month n°11


You're going to taste your pre-cum. 

 

Most of the time, untrained sissies suddenly stop because your ego is telling you

"You're a man you can do that!"

 

That's why you're going to taste your pre-cum.
Because you will be in the mood and it's going to be really easy for you.

 

Just touch yourself until you ooze, then pick a drop with your finger.

 

Then, taste it as you continue to masturbate.

That's it!

 

 Once you did it, you can do it again and again, it will be easier each time.

 

I want you to make a habit out of it.



You will soon get accustomed to it.

 

Then you will start to crave your own cum.

So ready to go further sissy?


 

17 comments :

  1. Been waiting for a new task the whole evening and its perfect ! ;)

    Thank You :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait for a task where i actually have to eat my cum

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did it. At first the simple idea seemed gross, but I realizes it was just my ego in the way. I don't know what's exactly going on, but after doing a couple of your exercises and reading your text I am starting to feel bitchy. My moral compass seems to be changing/melting and am slowly becoming someone/something different. My head feels empty and I feel dizzy and horny at the same time...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're becoming a sissy, welcome to the sissyhood, sissy sister.

      Delete
  4. I love the taste and feel of cum im my mouth. Sooooo delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very good trick works for me

    ReplyDelete
  6. it is not the male ego that is a problem but the fact that after orgasm the excitement drops and the willingness to swallow your own seed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, you're 100% right, this is a real problem, not a male ego.

      Delete
    2. We should punish ourselves for not eating our cum, maybe with mouthsoaping, start with 2 minutes, then double to 4, then 8, then 16, hopefully you don't have to go a half-hour or full hour of mouthsoaping before you'll eat your cum.

      Delete
  7. Thank you, training accomplished!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm Janine Spades and i have completed the training

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a new sissy and i dont like eatting cum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ALL sissies must get addicted to eating cum, wanting it all over their sissy faces, wanting it dripping from their sissy asses, wanting their sissy mouths full of it, if you don't like the taste, try to swallow as soon as possible. Sissies=LOVE for cum.

      Delete
  10. I already do this, soon I will eat my cum.

    ReplyDelete